Tuesday, June 24, 2008

symposium presentation

This is my first time i will involve in this symposium which all the postgraduate students should present what they have done throughout every sem. Even this is my 2nd sem, and it should be my 2nd presentation, but i have to present a very simple proposal. easy to say i need to deliver a basic and fundamental project because i'd a lot of problem as PG students for a past few semesters.

This is not my fault. during my 1st sem, my previous supervisor left and go to Sudan and no body wants to take over the project. alhamdulilah, my new supervisor offered me new project about CO2 BUT there is no updating and progressing from PETRONAS because they need to wait agreement from Shell before starting. This project is colaborating with UTP-PET-Shell. How long i need to wait??? Last three weeks, i went to interview to get another new project which is confirmly with 'geran', alhamdulilah i was choosen. opss....sori, i will continue this blog later, i have a presentation at 2.30 pm. Now, my watch shows 12 pm, i need to prepare on what im going to deliver...

wish me luck...

No comments: